We all wish to have long, healthy and shiny hair but our daily activities do not permit it. Our hair does need an extra care as it is constantly exposed to dirt, heavy pollution and extreme weather conditions. Even we are the culprits often to style our hair in so many ways using chemicals and heat. Your hair just needs lots of proteins and a regular protein treatment that can rescue your damaged hairs.
If your hairs got damaged and you are searching for Hair mask for damage hairs, you are at very right place. Here is the doorway to keep your hair beautiful, free from damage and help you attain the shine and growth you desire without stepping into the parlor! You can do hair damage treatment at home and it costs very less.
Hair Mask for Damage Hairs
Here is the way to do hair damage treatment at home. Try diy damage repair hair mask and get beautiful hairs.
You can do hair spa at home and use these mask as a hair mask in the hair spa process.
Read More: Best Leave-in Conditioners in India
NOTE: All of these DIY hair masks can be used once or twice a week. But during the rainy season, use once a week.
1. Curd, olive oil, and egg hair mask:
Well coming to hair care treatment egg can do wonders to your hair! Curd mixed with olive oil and egg (1 or 2 depending on the hair length) can moisturize your hair. It helps to grow hair fast as well as add the shine you want. Olive oil can give your hair the smoothness that every girl wants.
How to make and Apply this DIY damage repair hair mask:
- This is the ingredients for medium length hair. You can change the ratio as per your hair length.
- Take 1/2 cup curd, 1 egg and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix all of them in a bowl and whisk it properly.
- Make a smooth paste and apply it on your clean hair or washed hair.
- Keep it for half an hour and then wash it with a mild shampoo.
- If your hairs are extra dry, apply a good conditioner otherwise no need to use conditioner.
2. Butter, milk, olive oil, castor oil, glycerin hair mask:
This is probably the best mask for making your hair smooth. Butter can instantly make your hair smooth and soft and you will absolutely love it. This mask can make even the driest hair moisturized and smooth. This pack provides a glossy look too.
How to make and Apply this DIY hair mask for dry hairs:
- The quantity of ingredients mention here is for medium length hairs. You can change ratio as per your hair length.
- Take 1 tablespoon butter, 2 tablespoon milk, 1 tablespoon of castor oil and 4-5 drops of glycerin. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Divide your hairs into small parts and take one streak, take a small amount of this DIY hair mask and apply it. Massage the hairs properly.
- Leave it for half an hour and wash the hair with mild shampoo. No need to use a conditioner.
Note: If you have extra dryness in your hair then this DIY hair mask is perfect for you.
3. Banana and Egg:
Banana can be a very useful ingredient when it comes to dryness or nourishment of hair. Banana mixed with egg is a high protein rich mask which can take away all your worries about dry and damaged hair. This pack not only makes your hair smooth and shiny it also strengthens your hair follicles.
How to make and Apply this DIY hair mask for damage hairs:
- The quantity mentioned here is for medium length hairs.
- Take a ripe banana and mash it. Make a smooth paste. You can use a grinder to make a smooth paste. Otherwise, it will be difficult to remove this mask from hair.
- Mix 1 egg into this ripe banana paste. If you don’t like egg’s smell, you can take egg white of two eggs.
- You can add lemon essential oil to this to get rid away from the smell. Also, Lemon essential oil is also good for hair. This is optional.
- Now apply this DIY hair mask for half an hour and wash hairs with a mild shampoo.
4. Avocado, Banana and olive oil:
Have too frizzy hair and managing it becomes a headache? Well, avocado can be your savior and make this mask a must once every week and feel the difference! Avocado is rich in proteins, amino acids, and vitamins which really solve your hair problems. Mix it with banana and olive oil and get smooth, frizz-free nourished hair that you will love!
Note: If you are having frizzy hairs and it’s getting difficult to manage than you can use this hair mask. This hair mask has the power to manage your hairs and heal the dryness of hairs.
How to make and Apply this DIY hair mask for frizzy hairs:
- The quantity of ingredients mentioned here is for medium hairs.
- Take 1 Avocado, 1 banana and make a smooth paste of it. Add 1-2 tablespoon of olive oil in it.
- Apply this on your hairs for 1 hour.
- Wash your hair with mild shampoo.
Read more: Best Shampoos for hair fall control
5. Mustard oil, onion juice, egg:
Onion juice on your scalp can help grow hair in just two weeks. Prepare a mask of onion juice, mustard oil and egg and see the magic! Onion is rich in sulphur and will help to grow hair in a very short period of time. The egg is rich in proteins and strengthens your hair and nourishes it well. Mustard oil is great for strong hair and preventing hair fall.
Note: If your hairs are damaged and getting thin day by day, we have the best hair pack for your hair loss. This hair mask has miracle power of onion which can control hair fall.
How to make and Apply this DIY damage repair hair mask:
- The ingredients’ quantity listed here is for medium length hair.
- Peel a onion and grate it. squeeze the juice from the grated onion.
- Add 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of mustard oil in it. Stir it well.
- Apply this DIY hair pack for 1 hour.
- Wash your hairs with the mild shampoo.
6. Hot Oil Massage:
The olive oil is the ultimate treat to your hair. Mix olive oil, castor oil and almond oil and heat it. Apply this hot oil on your hairs by doing massage. This is loved especially during winter. Warm olive oil and a good massage can be the best boon for your hair. Keep it overnight for best results and see the efficacy the next morning.
You can also try these Aloe Vera Hair Mask For Hair Growth
These are the best DIY hair mask for hair damage treatment at home. You can use any of these DIY damage repair hair masks according to need. These all are home treatments, so, you have to be patient during the whole process. These DIY Hair mask will take time but surely show positive results after 1 month of use.
Last but not the least, eat healthy, sleep a lot and keep on reading our blog to preserve the ‘beautiful you’!