10 Spermidine Based Foods that helps in Anti-Aging and Hair Growth
Hey ladies, Do you know that ageing can be delayed in humans? Yes, you heard it right..it can be delayed. You don’t have to do much other than doing some simple changes in food habits. These foods will have a common thing which is known as Spermidine.
In this blog, I will tell you ten foods which are rich in spermidine. This agent not only delays the ageing process but it also helps your cells work better and translating to better. The Spermidine based food also helps in hair growth. But before that I will tell you the science behind this process and the “ANTI-AGING” agent behind this.
The agent is Spermidine, First isolated from semen, spermidine is a polyamine which is simply organic compounds with more than two nitrogen groups that have important roles in biological systems, found in cells and living tissue.
Polyamines play an important role in intermediate metabolism. Actually they are not vitamins and are synthesized by higher eukaryotic cell. The levels of these polyamines are profoundly influenced by their external supply, either by oral ingestion with different food items or by the intestinal microbiota that can synthesize polyamines. Fragmentary evidence suggests that spermidine can also delay neurodegeneration both in mammals and non mammals.
So not more stretching this science class. Let’s jump to the list of 10 Spermidine based foods.
Spermidine Based Foods
Soyabean is a pure and complete protein which means that it contains all the essential amino acids which your body needs from food. These amino acids are not produced by body. It is also a muscle building food.
Benefits of Soyabeans:
- It contains 190 gm of spermidine.
- It will help to gain healthy weight.
- Spermidine through Soyabean ensure proper health and regrowth of cells if needed to be repaired or replaced.
- It will help you to lower your cholesterol which allows you to prevent conditions like atheroclerosis.
- It will relieve menopausal symptoms.
2. Green Peas
It is one of the healthiest vegetables. Peas are a low fat and low calorie food type and also it is a Spermidine based food. One cup of peas contains 8 gm of proteins and a good amount of fiber.
Benefits of Green peas:
- It contains 140 gm of Spermidine.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties which helps in prevention of wrinkles
- Spermidine is also beneficial for hair follicles, hence it prevents hair fall.
- Your skin will have a natural glow.
There are few certain kind of fungal masses like maitake, oyester and snow mushrooms. These are loaded with nerve boosting compounds that can bolster your brain health.
Benefits of Mushrooms:
- It contains 50 gm of spermidine.
- Spermidine present in the mushrooms helps to improve immune system.
- It protects the cell from free radicals.
- Having Spermidine through mushrooms can help you to reduce weight.
It can prevent hangovers and helps you to loose weight. Pears are rich in fibres and anti-oxidants. These cute fruits are really good for your skin health.
Benefits of Pears
- It contains 125 gm of spermidine.
- It is primarily praised for anti-carcinogenic activities. As per some studies it can also help in reducing chances of lower lung cancer.
- Spermidine which is present in the pears eliminates the free radicals that accumulate in the body following cellular metabolism.
- It is also beneficial for white blood cell production.
Good new for chicken lovers. The chicken is Spermidine based food which helps in anti aging and hair growth. It is a lean protein source which can be cooked in multiple ways. It is inexpensive and quick to prepare. You can do many experiments in your chicken recipe as per your taste, no matter what it will give you enough taste that will force you to lick your fingers.
Benefits of Chicken
- It contains 125 gm of spermidine.
- Along with the protien content chicken provides you enough spermidine to take care of your heart.
- It also contains selenium which acts as a wingman for spermidine in enhancing the metabolic performance
- It drastically reduce your skin problems and repair dry or damaged skin.
Also read : How to boost your immune system
Potatoes are healthier than you think. These are used in almost every food stuff. They are relatively cheap and easy to grow. Potatoes are edible tubers, available worldwide all year long.
Benefits of Potatoes
- It contains 150 gm of spermadine.
- It helps to maintain bone health and maintain structure.
- It helps in maturation of collagen.
- It assists in maintaining the structure of cellular membranes.
7. Lentil Soup
They are rich in protein, fiber and folate. Lentil provides you enough spermidine for your metabolic health. They will make you live longer, Lentils are one of the basic type of food stuff in Asian countries.
Benefits of Lentil Soup
- It contain 250 gm of Spermidine which is too much.
- It lowers down your cholesterol level improving your heart health.
- It helps you to lose weight in a healthy manner.
Broccoli can be eaten raw or cooked – both are perfectly healthy but provide different nutrient profiles. It is a rich source of multiple vitamins, minerals and fibers. It contains multiple potent anti-oxidants that may support healthy cells and tissues throughout your body.
Benefits of Broccoli
- It contains 100 gm of spermidine, which is enough to fuel your metabolism.
- Broccoli contains bioactive compounds which reduce inflammation in body tissues, hence help them to repair.
- Elevated LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) and triglyceride levels can be improves by having broccoli in your diet.
- Spermidine present in broccoli proved to have a potentially protective effect against cell death and oxidative stress in heart tissue which can further lead to cardiac arrest.
Yes, Popcorn is also in this list.It is glorious exception to the rule. Popcorn is a kind of snack which is loved by most of the population. A movie is incomplete without having popcorn in the hall. So in our diet as well it can play an important role in terms of our health. If taken in sensible manner you can enjoy it while improving your health.
Benefits of Popcorn
- It contains 50 gm of spermidine, comparatively it is less than others but still as per the food type this amount can be considered as descent.
- First of all it is a whole grain which means each kernel contains bran, germ and endosperms.
- It can lower down your cellular metabolism and can make you look bright.
- It also attacks the binding site of the alien radicals which effects the tissue growth.
10. Red beans
This is one of my favorite, not only mine but maximum people love red beans aka rajmah. It looks really nice when we hear that our favorite food has some health benefits too. Adding beans to food can convert incomplete protein to complete protein rich diet.
Benefits of Red beans
- It contains almost 190 gm of spermidine which is a good number.
- It repairs the damaged cell and enhances the cell growth.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Spermidine present in the red beans controls the unusual cell growth which could further lead to cancer as well.
So this was the list of Spermidine based food which you should add as soon as possible in your daily diet.
Have you noticed a similarity in the listicles ? All of them are surrounded by common factors and benefits like heart, tissues metabolism, skin etc. Wondered why ? See, the thing is these all are the factors which are responsible and are interconnected in human growth.
Spermidine acts as a catalyst or an agent which cooperates with other biological agents. For example. If your body lacks in vitamins or minerals than you are bound to get any particular health issue. In that case your body will come under stress affecting the metabolism which can further lead to fast aging. The more you take stress, the more you will age.
Read More, best food for hair growth
So, Spermidine works collectively with other biological agents which further acts as fighting mechanism for your body. The foods mentioned above are rich in vitamins, minerals and spermidine.
I hope you like this article and found it informative.
Stay tuned for more.
Stay healthy, Healthy woman is a sign of healthy society