Navel displacement Guide: Causes, Symptoms, and Cure
Naval displacement is the misalignment of the navel and the abdominal muscles. It is the shift of the navel center mostly in the upward or downward direction and can be caused due to several reasons.
Sometimes weak digestion can also cause naval displacement; it is more common in females and can lead to severe menstrual pain and excessive bleeding.
Here is all about the Navel displacement that you should know. This will help you in the future to avoid Navel displacement.
Navel Displacement Guide
First of all, this guide to curing and knowing about the Navel displacement is for your help. You should consult a doctor before doing home treatment of Navel displacement. You must know this Navel displacement can be a serious issue.
Know the best way of how to check Navel Displacement. This Navel displacement guide will teach you all about the Navel displacement.
Possible causes of Navel displacement
There can be a lot of many possible causes for navel displacement some of them are as follows:
- Sudden twisting or bending
- Heavy lifting
- Sexual activity
- Uneven walking
- Uneven jumping
Symptoms of Navel displacement
Symptoms depend on the possible cause and the direction of movement of the navel center. If it is moved downward than there is a possibility of diarrhea and if the navel center is displaced upwards than it can lead to vomiting, constipation, and nausea.
No matter what in which direction it moves there will be a pain in the abdomen and can extend to buttocks, thighs, and calves. It can be cured naturally either by some yoga asanas or a few other methods at home.
Navel displacement diagnosis:
- First of all, you will need to detect whether your navel is displaced or not. For that, you will need a string to measure the distance between your bigger toes of both feet to the navel center. Lie down on a plain and flat surface and face upwards. Now measure the distance between the toe and the navel center from both the foot, If you find a difference between both of the measurements than your navel is displaced. Make sure your body is aligned while measuring.
- You can also detect the original position by feeling the pulse in the navel area. Simply lie down on a surface and press the thump on your navel, don’t forget to face upwards. If you are able to feel the throbbing sensation than it means that your navel is not displaced.
- In the case of men you can measure the distance from the navel center to the nipples, if there is any kind of difference between both the measurements than the navel is displaced.
Ways to cure navel displacement
- Make the patient lay down on a flat surface, the chin should be upwards and feet close to each other.
- Carefully observe the toes, In case of the navel displacement, one of the toes shall be lower than the other of the patient otherwise both will be equal.
- At a distance, four fingers from the ankle towards the knee, press the pressure point with both hands along with the sheen below the bone three to four times.
- Do this to both of your legs.
- Now observe the height of your toes, you will find them equally which means your navel is back to its place.
- Ask the patient to turn slowly on the one side and get up.
- The patient can eat some light food or snack
Herbal medicines to cure navel displacement
- Operculina turpethum (trivrit) – You can use operculina turpethum also known as trivrit to cure navel displacement. It will improve the digestive system and can help you to get rid of constipation.
- Embelia ribes (Vidanga) – It can help to cure loose motions and constipation which is directly related to navel displacement. It can also help you to get over with back pain linked with navel displacement.
- Tinospora Cordifolia (Giloy) – Giloy can help you to get relief from constipation and lose motions. It can also help you to get rid of the pain above the belly button. By taking giloy you will be able to prevent pain and cramps in the abdomen.
- Wrightia tinctoria (Kutaj) – Kutaj can give relief to muscle stiffness. It can reduce pain the back and abdomen which is caused by lifting heavyweights.
- Terminalia chebula (Harad) – Digestive disorders that are caused by navel displacement can be cured by using harad which is also known as turmeric.
How to avoid it?
- Maintain balance while walking; don’t put whole pressure on a single leg.
- Never lift heavy weights on an empty stomach.
- Do not lift any heavy object with a sudden jerk.
- Avoid starvation, do not remain empty stomach for a longer duration.
- Don’t lift heavy weight beyond your capacity.
- Practice Yoga
Naval displacement cure with yoga (Uttanpadasan)
Utaanpadasan is also very effective in curing navel displacement, you can execute in the following steps.
- Lie down on a flat surface straight on your back with flat palms on the floor, straight legs and toes together.
- While inhaling raise both legs upwards up to 30 degrees and hold it for 10 seconds.
- After that make it 60 degrees and hold it for at least ten seconds.
- Next time do it at 90 degrees and again hold it for ten seconds.
- Now repeat the procedure in backward sequence and exhale.
- Place your feet gently and avoid any jerk.
- Take some rest and repeat this four to six times.
Benefits of Uttanpadasan
- This gives strength to the intestine; it removes gas and constipation completely.
- It can also help in preventing heart diseases, respiratory problems and stomachache.
- When performed with a single leg then it can help in curing backache.
Precaution – People suffering from backache should avoid this asana.
So, this was all about navel displacement, its causes, sign and symptoms, and its diagnosis. The main reason behind navel displacement is either digestive issues like constipation and loose motions or lifting heavy weights beyond capacity or by a jerk. Be careful while lifting any heavy object and while eating something from the roadside. You should add yoga in your daily routine so that you can be free from any digestive problem, yoga will not only help you to cure navel displacement but also it can correct your body posture and providing you balance.
I hope you like the article and found it useful…. Stay tuned to OG for more.
“Eat well, Stay well”
Source: my.yoga-vidya.org, lifealth.com, pureherbalayurved.com.au