“Get your brows done, and rock the world with confidence”.
Beauty bloggers all around the world have admitted dark shaped eyebrows as the winning element on any woman’s face. Gone are the days when drawing out those clumsy eyebrows and then again correcting them was a hectic task.
There’s nothing as bold as the natural look on your face. From Cara Delevnigne to Natalie Portman, every one of them makes sure that their brows are on point. Your eyebrows define your face and the whole look on it. A subtle glam arch can be a total game changer for your looks.
Many of the women have sparse and scanty eyebrows which convinces them to spend 100 bucks on every other product which promises them to give a sharp eyebrow. But that’s not the permanent solution at all ! Having natural thick eyebrows can ease out your task a lot and give you much bolder looks.
Here’s a blog for you if you are someone looking out to naturally groom and grow your eyebrows dark and thick.
We have studied many beauty enthusiasts statements and top bloggers experience to get a ready-made solution to grow back your eyebrows thick and dark. Let’s go around and check out the top 20 natural remedies to grow your eyebrows.
Home Remedies for Thick Eyebrows
Here are the 20 ways of how to get thicker eyebrows naturally. These home remedies for thick eyebrows are very effective but remember to use them regularly.
1. Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil is a great oil that will help you stimulate and grow thick strong hair. It contains an antioxidant named tocotrienol which reduces the stress which may also be a great reason to restrict your hair growth. It strengthens your fragile hairs and makes it more dark and stronger.
- Open a vitamin capsule and apply the oil present in it on your eyebrow area.
- Message for a few minutes and leave it overnight
Milk has a lot of natural Vitamins and nutrients which work on your hair follicles in the eyebrow area and help it to grow thicker.
- Soak a clean cotton ball in chill cold milk and message on your eyebrows.
- Do this every night until you see visible good results.
3. Castor Oil
Castor oil is one of the excellent home remedies for thick eyebrows and stronger. It is rich in minerals, oils, and fats that encourage your hair follicles to grow strong and thick. You can fill this oil in a mascara tube and use it for daily application.
- Fill some castor oil in a mascara tube and apply it thoroughly on your eyebrows.
- Make sure that you brush the mascara wand in an upward direction while applying it in your brows.
Apply this oil daily on your eyebrows and in less than six weeks you’ll notice amazing results in your eyebrows. Now, you know the most effective remedy of how to grow thick eyebrows. So, what are you waiting for?
4. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds are packed with proteins and nicotinic acid which stimulate the hair growth I your scalp as well as in your eyebrow area. It is considered one of the effective ingredients for new and thick hair growth.
- Soak 1/4 cup fenugreek seeds in warm water for 7-8 hours. (Preferable overnight)
- Grind it into a fine paste and apply to your eyebrows and leave it to rest for 30-40 minutes.
- After the mask dries, wash off with cold water.
- Follow this routine 2 a week for visible results.
5. Tea Tree Oil
If you are someone who does not have any allergic reactions towards essential oils and fragrance, then defiantly try using one to regenerate your hair growth. They promote fresh hair growth and avoid further hair loss and thinning.
- Mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil with 3-4 drops of carrier oil (also known as base oil).
- Apply this mixture on your eyebrows with a clean cotton every night.
6. Sesame Seed Oil
Sesame oil is well known for its ability to strengthen your hair follicles. An everyday use of sesame oil can help you grow your eyebrows faster and thicker. They are rich in nutrients and proteins that help to improve the hair growth in your eyebrows.
- Take few drops of oil in your hands and apply it directly on your eyebrows.
- Make sure to gently massage it in circular motions.
- Repeat the step every night to see quick results.
7. Linseed / Flax seed Oil
Flaxseeds are rich in protein and fatty acid. It works amazingly to promote your hair growth and give you healthy eyebrows. It is one of the best home remedies for thick eyebrows.
- Take a small amount of oil and warm it in a microwave.
- Apply the warm oil with the help of a mascara wand on your eyebrows every night.
- Wash off with cold water in the morning.
Research has suggested that hibiscus is rich in vitamins and minerals that add up to the hair growth in your body. It is also proven to make your hairs darker naturally.
- Crush the hibiscus flower and apply the paste to your eyebrows.
- If you don’t have hibiscus flower, you can also apply the hibiscus oil to your eyebrows.
- Keep it for 30 minutes and wash off with cold water.
9. Egg Yolk
Egg yolks contain a lot of protein and biotin in them. They are an excellent source to regrow the hair faster and thicker.
- Firstly, beat the egg yolks to form a smooth consistency out of them.
- Mix a teaspoon of avocado oil ( If available )
- With the help of a brush, apply the egg yolks to your eyebrows and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
10. Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender oil is a great ingredient to regenerate hair growth in your eyebrows and give you a cool calming effect. Always remember that lavender oil should never be used without diluting it. It may cause allergies and further reactions.
- Dilute lavender oil drops with olive oil or jabooba oil.
- Apply the oil on your eyebrows and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off with a mild soap to avoid any oily patches on your eyebrows.
- Repeat this mask every night to see better results.
11. Curry Leaves
From ancient time to modern patterns, Curry leaves have been a renowned name in the books of Ayurveda. It has been one of the most beneficial products for growing hair faster and quicker. It stimulates hair growth and makes it even darker and shiny.
- Soak some fresh curry leaves in warm water.
- Strain the leaves after 5-6 hours of soaking.
- Apply the concoction to your eyebrows and go to sleep.
- Wash off with cold water the next morning. Make sure not to use any soap before washing out your eyebrows.
Try this method for 3-4 times a week and you’ll see great results in no time.
12. Petroleum Jelly
From eyebrows to lips, stretch marks to crack heels, petroleum jelly is a miraculous product that moisturizes your skin and nourishes it smoothly. Applying petroleum jelly on your eyebrows can promote shiny and healthy hair growth.
- Apply a small amount of petroleum jelly on your eyebrows and massage gently.
- Take care that you don’t apply too much of petroleum jelly as it may stain in your pillowcase.
Lemon is acidic in nature and can work deeply to remove the excess oil and dirt quickly. It helps the oxygen to reach the hair follicles, promoting hair growth and making it thicker.
- Take a cold lemon and cut it into a thick slice.
- Rub this slice of lemon on your brows and leave it for 2-3 minutes.
- Then, rinse off your brows. Remember not to leave your brows for more than 3 minutes. Lemon is acidic in nature and may naturally bleach your eyebrows making it appear lighter.
14. Aloe Vera
Almost all the beauty regimes consist of Aloe Vera. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that Aloe Vera is a magic plant that can solve almost all of your problems. Recently, beauty bloggers have discovered that Aloe Vera can also be used to grow your eyebrows and make it thick and strong.
- Extract the Aloe Vera gel from Aloe Vera plant and keep the remaining gel in the refrigerator for later use.
- Message the gel on your eyebrows until it gets absorbed completely.
- Keep the gel on your eyebrows for at least 30-35 minutes before rinsing it off.
You can apply this gel as many times as you want in a day.
Read This: How to use Aloe Vera for hair growth
15. Onion Juice
Onions are rich in sulfur which eventually speeds the hair growth and makes it thicker than before. Many beauty bloggers have claimed this to be one of the most effective methods for generating hair growth in your eyebrows.
- Extract a freshly cut onion’s extract and mix it with 1-2 drops of lemon juice.
- Apply this mixture on your eyebrows and leave it for half an hour.
- Wipe it off with cold water. Apply a thin layer of diluted lemon juice on your eyebrows.
Use this method on every alternate day to see the best results. Remember, onion juice has a pungent smell. It’s best to try this mask before your bedtime and then go to sleep.
16. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a great pick to improve your hair growth and make it thicker and shiny. It penetrates into your skin and improves the blood circulation, which helps to stimulate hair growth. Coconut oil is also known for its property to protect the natural loss of protein and make your brows stronger. It is completely safe to use as the lauric acid prevents infections of the hair follicles.
- Dip a cotton ball in the coconut oil and apply it on your eyebrows.
- Wash it off in the morning with cold water.
17. Olive Oil
Olive oil is rich in Vitamin E and A which helps to nourish your hair strands and makes it further stronger and thicker. Always take care to use extra virgin hair oil as it is free of any further chemicals and substitutes.
- Message your eyebrows with few drops of Olive oil.
- Wash it off after a few hours with lukewarm water.
18. Almond Oil
Almonds are full of Vitamins A, B, and E, which helps in nourishing hair and stimulating hair growth.
- Message your eyebrows with few drops of almond oil in circular motions.
- Leave it for overnight and wash off the next morning.
19. Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary oil is also very beneficial in growing thick and dark eyebrows by stimulating the hair follicles around your brows. It effectively works on blood circulation and cell division to let new and fresh hair grow around your eyebrows.
- Apply a small amount of oil on your fingers and message on your eyebrows.
- Wash your face in the morning with cold water.
20. Kohl & Olive Oil
Kohl and olive oil are simply perfect for temporary as well as a permanent fix of eyebrows. Continuous use of kohl and olive oil will give you thick as well as dark eyebrows.
- Mix kohl and olive oil in an empty clean mascara bottle.
- Apply it every night before going to bed.
- You can also use this as a temporary option to fix your eyebrows when you are out of brow shaper.
Read More, Best Eyebrow Gells for perfect Eyebrows
We hope these tips and tricks of how to get thicker eyebrows will help you out with your efforts to grow natural eyebrows. Do let us know what you think and share your opinion with us on these home remedies for thick eyebrows.