Everyone wants glowing and healthy skin. And for that, we use many chemical-based products available in the market. But we rarely think about the aftereffect of these products.
Once, I was also a fan of chemical-based cosmetic products. But after a few years, I realized that they are not all good. Some may also cause harm to health and skin. Now, I use natural products and always encourage everyone to use natural products as far as possible.
You can use Facial Kits for Glowing Skin but nothing better than natural remedies. So, here is the new homemade recipe for glowing skin. I bet you will never regret after using this home remedy for glowing skin.
Homemade Vitamin E Serum for Skin Lightening and Glowing Skin
Here is how to make and use Vitamin E Serum for skin lightening. I am using this serum every winter for last 2 years and love the after effect. Everyone around me is noticing the difference in my skin. I even use this serum on my arms as I have acne problems there, and it has saved me from my long-term acne problem.
Ingredients for Vitamin E serum:
- Aloe Vera – 4 tablespoons
- Rose Water – 4 tablespoons
- Vitamin E – 2 capsules
- Lemon Essential Oil – 5-6 drops
How to make Vitamin E Serum at home:
- Take a small bottle and add Aloe vera and Rosewater in it. Mix it well.
- Now take a Vitamin E capsule and puncture it. Add Vitamin E to this solution.
- Now, Add Lemon Essential oil in it and mix all the ingredients well.
- Shake the bottle before every use.
When and How to use:
- Wash your face with face wash and apply this homemade vitamin E serum on your face in a circular motion. Use this serum every day before going to bed at night.
- You can also use this serum after cleanup or facial.
- You can also apply this serum on your arms and hands. This will give you a soft and smooth hand.
- This serum can be used in all weather conditions. You have to just change the ratio of the ingredients as per the weather.
Also, Read Best Home Remedies for Pigmentation on Face
This Vitamin E Serum for skin lightening also makes skin soft and smooth. Everyone near you will feel the difference in your face and hands. Do use this homemade vitamin E serum for glowing and smooth skin.
- Best tips for dry skin in winter
- Skincare in winter at home
- Natural sources of Biotin for healthy skin
PIN THIS ON YOUR PINTEREST AND TELL OTHERS ABOUT THIS AWESOME VITAMIN-E SERUM: