Flush the toxins out with this super easy detox water recipe
Hope you all are shining bright 🙂 Well! to add up to that glow I am back here with a really quick and easy to make detox water recipe. I’m going to tell you how to make detox water in less than 2 minutes with ingredients that are easily available at your home. Detox water is one of the best things to start with in order to commit yourself a healthy lifestyle.
The Internet is already flooded with numerous detox drinks recipes, but as you click on the link and start reading the recipe, you encounter one or two ingredients which you still need to shop from the supermarket and at that very moment either you drop the idea or delay it for the time when you will bring home that stuff.Right? But don’t worry darling, I promise you today as soon as you are done with this blog, you will immediately rush to your kitchen and treat yourself with a glass full of detox water.
Let me firstly discuss with you few benefits of having detox water that will make you want it badly enough.
(Just in case you are already convinced with idea to adopting detox drinks then you can skip this portion)
- Do you know, health authorities recommend at least 8-ounce glasses (nearly 2 liters) of water for human body every day. Even mild dehydration negatively affects the functioning of our brain and physical performance.Being honest, I myself have always faced a tough time in consuming the amount water my body needs.Until and unless I discovered this amazing way of in taking water in the form of detox drink.
- Apart from hydrating your body properly, detox water also flushes out all the toxins which start depositing in our body as a result of today’s fast life and our dependence upon junk food. It cleanses out your system and makes metabolic processes run smoothly.
- Aids in weight loss as it removes fats out of adipose tissue. Also, it makes you feel filled up and hence prevents you from unnecessarily dumping some more junk into your system. Detox water is a zero calorie drink.
- Detox water works wonders for your skin. All beauty queens have detox water as unfailing part of their diet. So, if you want healthy and glowing skin detox water should be your next pick.
- Last but not the least, it also refreshes you and lift your mood up. Studies have shown that detox water drinks have antidepressant properties.
Recipe of Detox Water or Detox Drink:
All you need to prepare this detox water is:
- Filtered water
- Cinnamon (dalchini)
- Any season fruit of your choice (optional)
How to make Detox Water
Then add few slices of cucumber, mint leaves, a pinch of cinnamon (you can either add a small stalk as it is or in powdered form, it’s totally your choice either ways goodness will infuse into the water) and lastly squeeze in about half a lime/lemon.
If you are wondering that which is a better option out of two, let me tell you that lemons have the slightly higher amount of vitamin C which makes it a true detox choice. But there is no hard and fast rule. If you prefer the taste of lime over lemon go for that because ultimately I want you to like it and consume it.
Adding any season fruit to it will, of course, add taste to your detox water drink and also health benefits of that particular fruit will be added. Although, in case currently you don’t have any fruit at home then skip this and go ahead with rest of the items.
Your detox water is ready… good to taste and great for health! You can keep it in your refrigerator and just sip in as and when you want for a refreshing experience. Also, once you have sipped entire water of your mug and left with rest of the ingredients. You can refill water into it but mind not to repeat this process more than once. So now it’s time to go and get your dose of today’s detox water and share your experience with me on Instagram, Roposo or twitter. Hope you people will like it and add this healthy clean drinking habit to your routine.
You can even go ahead with 5 best delicious easy veg salad recipes on our website and get some healthy dinner inspiration.
Read more: Delicious and Healthy Oil Free Snacks