DIY MANICURE: Steps to do Manicure at Home
Manicure is the treatment for your hand. The word got its origin from the French word ‘manucure‘. This beauty treatment involves pampering your hands and especially fingers. The process is quite similar to that of pedicure (pedicure is treatment of feet).
Doing a manicure assures that there is proper blood circulation, removal of dead cells, and healthy nails. People also opt for nail arts. It is believed that manicures had started some 5000 years back. However, it was only in the modern time that there has been introduction of numerous techniques.
Spas and nail parlours offer a wide range of services. But you can also do your own manicure at your home. Well it’s easy and equally relaxing. Here are the steps to do a DIY manicure.
Here is the link to buy Manicure kit: Buy Now
Steps to do Manicure at Home
- The first thing to begin with is cleaning your nails. Use the nail remover to wipe off the old nail polish.
- File your nails into the perfect shape. Always make sure to file your nails in the straight direction. Do this slowly taking extra care if you have thin nails.
- Once done with filing your nails, get a small bucket or basin filled with warm water. Add liquid soap to it and soak your fingers. After some time apply cuticle oil into your cuticles. Wait for some time and let it do the work.
- Next step is to use the cuticle pusher and fix your cuticles. While it pushes back the cuticles, it is not recommended to cut them.
- Use nail polish remover and wipe off the oil. Now your nail surface is clean and ready for applying the base coat.
- After applying a base coat, let it dry and follow it with two thin coats of your favourite nail polish.
- Fix the smudges and yes, you are ready.
So, this is the whole procedure to do manicure at home. If you want to do pedicure at home read this: DIY Pedicure