“Yoga means addition – addition of energy, strength and beauty to body, mind and soul.” –Amit Ray
The body is your temple. You have to keep it pure and clean for the soul to reside in and Yoga is the best way to do this. Yoga is an Indian physical, mental, and spiritual practice to keep the body calm and healthy. Everybody should practice yoga on daily basis.
If you are also interested in Learning Yoga but don’t want to spend a big amount on Yoga classes, Youtube has some great options for you. There are many YouTubers who are experts in Yoga and giving their knowledge to everyone on Youtube for free. These Yoga videos are for all, for beginners to intermediate. So, don’t miss the chance to learn yoga for free.
You can get best yoga videos on youtube for free if you subscribe any of these yoga channels on youtube. These YouTubers have Best Yoga Channels on YouTube and gives yoga class online on youtube.
free online yoga classes on youtube
Here is the list of best yoga youtube channels that you can follow to practice yoga at home. These channels have some best yoga classes on Youtube for you.
PsycheTruth is not only a yoga channel but it also contains information about massage therapy, nutrition, chiropractic, psychology, weight loss, wellness, alternative medicine, healthcare and mind control.
If you want to learn yoga and other related stuff you can follow this channel. Here is a video by PsycheTruth:
More videos by PsycheTruth:
- Weight Loss Yoga Workout, Full Body for Complete Beginners
- How To Stretch for Beginners, Safe Stretches for Full Body Yoga
Learn Now: PsycheTruth
2. Yoga With Adriene
Yoga With Adriene is a YouTube channel which is fully dedicated to Yoga. It has yoga videos for beginners as well as for advanced. Every age group can follow this youtube channel.
More videos by Yoga with Adriene:
Learn Now: Yoga With Adriene
3. Yoga with Kassandra
Yoga with Kassandra is free online Yin Yoga channel on youtube. It has best Yin Yoga videos to practice yoga daily. You can find weekly Yin Yoga and Vinyasa Flow classes for all experience levels.
More videos by Yoga with Kassandra:
- Beginner to Intermediate – Advance Your Practice
- Minimal Cues Yoga – Int/Adv Balance & Standing Poses Silent Flow
- Heart Chakra Yin Yoga for Love & Compassion
Learn Now: Yoga with Kassandra
4. Fightmaster Yoga
The Fightmaster Yoga teaches you to breathe, to connect and to find space. It helps you quiet your mind and get comfortable in your own skin. The free yoga videos by Fightmaster Yoga will help you to laugh more and stress less.
Find more videos by Fightmaster Yoga:
- Yoga Stretch (Quickie) For Total Body Flexibility
- 37 Min Ashtanga Yoga For Beginners With Fightmaster Yoga
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class (intermediate)
Learn Now: Fightmaster Yoga
5. Allie – The Journey Junkie
Allie Van Fossen is the online yoga teacher and inspirational leader. Her channel The Journey Junkie has free Yoga videos to teach yoga that feels good for your body, mind, and soul. Allie helps everyone start or sustain a yoga practice from the comfort of your home. She explains steps by steps every pose so that the learners can do yoga correctly.
More videos by Allie- The Journey Junkie:
- Power Yoga Class to Ignite Your Power and Build Strength
- Restorative Yoga Practice for Anxiety and Stress
- Restorative Yoga for Weight Loss: Reduce Stress, Practice Mindfulness, Feel Good in Your Skin
Learn Now: Allie- The Journey Junkie
6. Boho Beautiful
Boho Beautiful is a dedicated yoga channel which has many Yoga classes. Juliana & Mark run this channel and with their videos, they are trying to explore what it means to be alive. They travel & shoot creative & class based content for everyone.
More videos from Boho Beautiful:
- Yoga Workout For Weight Loss ♥ Pilates-Yoga Fusion | Peru
- Yin Yoga For Flexibility ♥ Tight Hips & Hamstrings | Sacred Valley
- Beautiful Guided Meditation For Everyone ♥ Angkor Wat
Learn Now: Boho Beautiful
7. Yoga With Tim
Tim is a Youtube yoga instructor who shares his yoga videos with everyone. He posts yoga videos on Thursday. His videos especially based on Yin and Vinyasa Yoga form.
More videos by Yoga With Tim:
- Total Body Burn Yoga Workout Vinyasa Flow
- Yoga For Runners – Runner’s Yoga
- Yin Yoga Slow Deep Stretch Yoga for Flexibility Restorative
Learn Now: Yoga With Tim
These are the best Yoga Channels on YouTube to Learn Yoga for Free. You can follow all or one to practice yoga daily and become yoga master. But always remember, Yoga needs patience. You have to stick with the routine for the best result.
Do share your experiences with us after practicing yoga from these Yoga Channels on YouTube.
Stay Healthy, Stay Motivated.