30 Best Motivational Songs that Inspire you During Self Quarantine
“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. ” ~ Bob Marle
Life has many phases and also has many faces. Sometimes it is tough to come over from certain life situations. But it is not impossible to come out from life tragedies or from your own fears.
It’s been a long time since we all are quarantined in our own home. This self-isolation is very necessary in order to end Corona out of this planet. Our fight against COVID-19 is going on and we have to control this situation as soon as possible to save our people as well as the economy.
Many of us are alone in their home during this lockdown. After such a long time alone with no human touch makes this fight difficult. We know you are a very strong person and giving your best. But we are human. We need someone close to us during this tough time.
It is natural to be feeling low and depressed alone. But you know you are tough and will stay strong. Please, never lose hope and keep yourself motivated in this tough time.
We can not bring your love ones to you but we can help you to fight with your loneliness during this lockdown. We made this list of things that you can do during quarantine to spend time. You can also do some yoga at home to calm your mood and mind. Here are few best youtube channels from where you can learn yoga that too free.
Songs play a very important role in our life. There is a well-known quote by Martin Luther about music “Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us.”
Songs are the best medicines for inspiration and it can motivate you to follow your dreams or/and to overcome any tough situations. Here, we curated a list of some inspirational and motivational songs for you to feel good in this lockdown. We wish that it helps to ignite your soul with inspiration and motivation.
Ultimate Quarantine feel-good playlist
Here is your ultimate Quarantine feel-good playlist to get through all of this quarantine situation in a safe. Keep social distance and stay motivated.
1. The Police – Don’t Stand So Close To Me
2. Taylor Swift – You Need To Calm Down
3. Britney Spears: Stronger
4. Destiny’s Child: Survivor
5. Queen: We Are The Champions
6. Journey – Don’t Stop Believin’
7. We’re All in This Together
8. Alicia Keys: Girl On Fire
9. Iggy Azalea: Impossible Is Nothing
10. Christina Aguilera: Beautiful
11. Survivor: “Eye of the Tiger”
12. Fort Minor: “Remember the Name”
13. Alicia Keys: Empire State Of Mind (Part II) Broken Down
14. Chumbawumba: Tubthumping
15. Queen: We Will Rock You
16. Enigma: Return To Innocence
17. Monty Python: Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life
18. Eminem: Till I Collapse
19. Darin Zanyar: Be What You Wanna Be
20. Bobby McFerrin: Don’t Worry Be Happy
21. Natasha Beddingfield: Unwritten
22. Katy Perry: Firework
23. Peter Gabriel: Don’t Give Up
24. Daft Punk: Harder, Better, Faster
25. James Brown: I Feel Good
26. Switchfoot: Dare You To Move
27. Miley Cyrus – See You Again
28. Katie Herzig – Feel Alive
29. Capital Cities – Safe And Sound
30. Lost Frequencies – Sun Is Shining
We know quarantine is a scary word and after being in lockdown for so many days this haunts more. But we are together in this crises and we will fight together. Don’t feel alone in this COVID-19 crises.
I Hope, these songs will give more strength to fight depression and loneliness. Eat healthily and try to eat food that boosts your immunity to make your immune system stronger during the Corona outbreak.
But still you feel and want some help, don’t hesitate to contact any helpline number of your location for professional advice or psychological issues. They will guide you about how to manage stress and anxiety during COVID-19 outbreak.
Featured image source: wallpaperscraft