Top 4 Ayurvedic Remedies for Post Pregnancy Hair Loss With Price
The postpartum period of a woman’s life is one of the busiest and overwhelming phases. You’ve delivered the miracle of God and you are experiencing a new phase of life: motherhood. Motherhood is a blessing but also gives you lots of stress, tiredness, and nutritional deficiency. It’s inevitable that you forget to take care of yourself with so many responsibilities. It is not possible to go to the parlor in such a busy schedule with the baby and in the midst of all this, forget to take care of the hair and skin at home.
Does your bathroom floor look like the floor of a hair salon after your pregnancy? Does it annoy you to find large clumps of hair on your comb? If yes!! then we can imagine how tense you are. But don’t get panic, you should know that it is normal during the postpartum period. Postpartum hair fall is the most common phenomenon in women’s bodies.
What causes post pregnancy hair loss?
A high fluctuation occurs in hormone levels during and after your pregnancy that cause a rise in the levels of estrogen, progesterone, oxytocin, and prolactin. During pregnancy, the volume of blood rises by 50% more than the normal level, by your due date. Therefore, women see a decrease in their usual hair fall rate during pregnancy.
The estrogen and progesterone levels fall back to their normal levels within 24 hours and blood volume drops back to normal within a few weeks after delivery. This is when your scalp starts shedding hair in much larger amounts than it generally does. This type of hair fall happens due to hormonal imbalances named ‘telogen effluvium.
But women also face many other problems after pregnancy that can lead to hair fall. It could be a sign of thyroid, anemia, or nutritional deficiencies (namely iron, zinc, Vitamin D, and protein).
Postpartum hair loss happens to every new mother and it is a temporary hair loss. It resolves itself within a year. All you need to do is to take a healthy diet, take nutritional supplements, and support your scalp with Ayurvedic herbal remedies. All these processes together make your scalp healthy and help in your hair growth to the normal state.
If you face very heavy hair fall even after following a healthy diet, take nutritional supplements and apply ayurvedic remedies for hair fall, then consult your dermatologist.
Best Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Loss
Here is the list of best ayurvedic home remedies for post-partum hair loss:
1. Dashmool Hair Lep by Mother Sparsh
Mother Sparsh Dushmool Hair Lep is an ayurvedic remedy for hair loss infused with a combination of 10 powerful herbs like Methi, Tejpatra, Triphala, Tulsi, Shikakai, Mulethi, Brahmi, Bakuchi, Curry Leaf, Japa, and Dashamoola. It is best for hair & scalp-related problems like hair damage, hair loss, dandruff, split ends & thinning of hair. The hair lep from Mother Sparsh has all the nutrition contents that penetrate into the hair and provide the damaged & dull hair with a boost of nutrition. This makes hair satiny soft & manageable.
Dashmool Hair Lep helps in pampering dull and lackluster hair. It is prepared with natural & potent herbs that are used as an effective hair re-vitalizing treatment. The lep is Infused with Methi, Tejpatra, Curry leaves, Shikakai that helps in strengthening the hair shaft & hair follicles to combat hair fall & breakage.
Dashmool is an effective Ayurvedic mixture of 10 different herbs that are effective in stimulating hair growth and hair damage. It helps in treating scalp-related problems. This hair lep by Mother Sparsh also has curry leaves that are rich in protein & antioxidants. It helps in treating premature greying of hair & maintaining the overall scalp health by combating external & thermal stressors. Brahmi improves hair thickness and helps in strengthening the hair follicles. It also has Shikakai that soothes the scalp while improving hair strength.
Why to choose Mother Sparsh Dashmool Hair lep?
- The study shows that 3 in every 5 women face excessive hair loss after pregnancy. The Dashmool Hair lep helps in post-pregnancy hair loss treatment. The ayurvedic ingredients like Methi, Thyme, Tea Tree Oil, Japais a panacea for hair fall that nourishes the scalp.
- Mother Sparsh Dushmool Hair Lep is a mixture of traditional Ayurvedic hair remedies.
- It is free from harsh chemicals like SLS, parabens, Sulphates, silicone, etc.
- Dashmool Hair Lep has curry leaves, Triphala, Brahmi, Tulsi, Bakuchi that helps in premature hair graying. This is also a big concern for moms post-delivery.
- Mother Sparsh Dushmool Hair Lep is suitable for all Hair textures including colored and treated hair.
Direction To Use
- Take the Mother Sparsh Dushmool Lep in a bowl. The required quantity of hair lep depends upon the length of your hair.
- Add curd or water and mix it to form a smooth paste.
- Divide your hair into groups and gently apply it on hair from roots to ends. You can also apply it to the scalp.
- Leave the hair mask on hair for 20-25 minutes and rinse thoroughly with a mild shampoo.
Price: Rs. 449
2. Omved Hibiscus Brahmi Hair Mask
Omved Hibiscus Brahmi Hair Mask does many wonders like deeply condition the scalp, activate hair growth, and clear dandruff for healthier, softer, and shiny hair. This ayurvedic hair mask restores the volume of dull hair and also soothes the scalp too. This mask has all-natural and organic nourishing ingredients like Hibiscus, Pomegranate, Fenugreek, Brahmi, and Amlathat together help in stimulating circulation, deep conditions, and restores strength and elasticity from root to tips.
Hibiscus flowers help in promoting hair growth, reduce hair fall, and delay premature greying. Brahmi gives nourishment and makes hair soft, healthy, shiny, and also delays premature greying.
Use this hair mask at least once in one week to promote healthy and shiny hair and make your hair strong from the roots.
Why to choose Omved Hibiscus Brahmi Hair Mask
- This hair pack is enriched with hibiscus, pomegranate, fenugreek, Brahmi, and amla that contains nourishment for hair and scalp.
- It has a 100% natural formula with botanicals that helps in restoring the volume of dull and lifeless hair and also soothes the scalp too.
- It promotes hair growth, stops hair fall, and delays premature greying too.
Direction To Use
- Take 2-3 teaspoons of Omved Hibiscus Brahmi Hair Mask in a bowl.
- Add water for normal/oily hair, yogurt or Aloe Vera gel for dry hair, or coconut oil to form a paste.
- Wash the hair and towel dry it.
- Apply this mask evenly on the wet scalp and gently massage in circular movements.
- Wash hair thoroughly.
- Leave the hairs for 15 minutes and then rinse hair thoroughly with a mild shampoo.
- Use this mask twice a week for best results.
Price: Rs. 495
Buy Now: Amazon
3. Khadi Essentials Methi Hair Growth Mask
Khadi Essentials Methi Hair Growth Mask is inspired by the concept of ‘Sarve Santu Niramaya’ which is loaded with multitudes of bio-actives and secrets from Ayurveda. This intrinsic, no-fuss and easy-to-use methi hair mask is best for hair and scalp issues and helps reduce hair fall, softens the strands, adds shine and bounce.
This Khadi hair mask is best for dry, damaged, and frizzy hair. It deeply conditions and hydrates the whole hair from root to tip and also scalp. It also targets hair and scalp health. It has effective ingredients like Vetiver Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Banyan Tree Extract, Frankincense, Myrrh, Amla, and Brahmi with Methi Seeds & Extracts that help in improving overall hair wellness and prevent split-ends of all types of hair and scalp.
This hair mask is loaded with multi-vitamins like A, K, and C that helps in treating dry dandruff, dry and itchy scalp. It works best for dry and frizzy hair by reviving, and improving the hair structure, and making it appear healthier and shiny.
It can be use twice a week.
Why to choose Khadi Essentials Methi Hair Growth Mask
- The Khadi Essential Methi hair mask adds shine, strength, and hydration to hair.
- It is best for dry, damaged, and frizzy hair.
- It is loaded with multi-vitamins like A, K, and C that helps in treating dry dandruff, dry and itchy scalp.
- It is dermatologically tested, 100% Organic & Natural
- This mask is Sulphates and Paraben-free, and Cruelty-Free.
Direction To Use
- Finger-comb the hair
- Take a small amount of mask in your finger and massage on the scalp
- Leave the mask on hair for 30 mins for regular conditioning and 40-60 mins for deep conditioning.
- Wash off the mask from hair by using lukewarm water (normal/dry hair) and mild shampoo in case of Oily hair and scalp.
Price: Rs. 595
Buy Now: Amazon
4. Meera Hair Mask with Aloe Veera, Fenugreek & Bringaraj
The Meera hair mask is infused with the power of 5 natural ingredients; aloe vera, hibiscus, fenugreek, amla, Bringhraj, and Sooriyamukhi oil. Hibiscus conditions the hair and helps in hair growth, Fenugreek is rich in protein content that reduces dandruff, Amla is rich in Vitamin C that strengthens the hair and Aloe Vera gives dryness protection and conditioning benefits to hairs.
The company claims that this hair pack makes hair voluminous and gives 100 hours of conditioning with incredible smoothness.
Why to choose Meera Hair Mask
- It gives saloon-like hair treatment at home with easy steps.
- It makes hair glossy, smooth, and gorgeous just in 5 minutes
- The mask is made of 100% natural ingredients that keeps hair strong and scalp healthy.
- It revitalizes your hair
Direction To Use
- This repairing hair mask gives intense treatment at home in just 5 minutes
- Open one sachet of the hair mask and apply the entire hair mask on your hair.
- Massage the hair gently for 5 minutes.
- Rinse off with water and mild shampoo.
Price: Rs. 183
Buy Now: Amazon
These are the best post-pregnancy hair loss remedy that you can buy online. Take a proper healthy diet, nutritional supplements, and use the best post-pregnancy hair loss remedy. All these together help strengthen hair and make scalps healthy which stops excessive hair fall.
We suggest you use Mother Sparsh Dashmool hair lep is a 100% ayurvedic remedy for post pregnancy hair loss with dashmoola and curry leaves. This hair mask controls hair fall, makes hair roots strong and the scalp healthy.
Excessive hair loss is one of the biggest problems amongst moms during post-pregnancy. So, Dashmool hair lep from Mother Sparsh helps new moms in fighting hair loss. It has a blend of ayurvedic ingredients like Methi, Thyme, Tea Tree Oil, Japais a panacea that nourishes the scalp and makes hair healthy.
Experts Answers to FAQs on post pregnancy hair loss treatment:
The hormonal imbalances called telogen effluvium that occur after pregnancy are responsible for hair fall. It is a temporary condition that gets resolved naturally within 6-8 months after the baby’s birth. Once your hormones return to their original state the hair fall stop. You just have to take a proper healthy diet, nutritional supplements, and ayurvedic remedies for hair fall.
Yes, the postpartum hair loss is absolutely normal. Everyone faces extreme hair shedding in the first 2-6 months after delivery as the estrogen and progesterone levels fall back to their normal levels. The hormonal imbalances called telogen effluvium are responsible for post-pregnancy hair fall.