We all wish for perfection in our life! A perfect figure, a perfect skin, perfect hair! These three things basically sum up our life. And what’s better than having a magic portion to set all of these to perfection?? Yes!! You heard right. Apple Cider Vinegar is that magic potion that can help you in getting the perfect figure, skin, and hair.
We all have been looking for a product that serves for all our problems. So, here we are with this amazing portion that would keep your hair and skin healthy and would also help you stay fit. So, Ladies! we introduce you to the Apple Cider Vinegar. Most of us use it as a dressing for salads but trust me, we are surely underestimating its potential. It has so many uses and benefits that you will definitely buy one for yourself. These days even naturopaths recommend using this to their patients on a regular basis.
Apple cider vinegar can definitely get you lustrous hair, a glowing skin and can also help you in warding away your health problems and serves as the ultimate solution to some of the toughest solution to your various household problems. Today, we are here to discuss with you a few benefits of apple cider vinegar to our skin, hair, and health.
Also Read, 4 Nuts You Must Eat Everyday to Stay Healthy
What Is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple Cider Vinegar is the vinegar made out of the apple and has a rusty red color. It is basically used in food like salads, chutneys or marinades as a dressing. The apples are crushed and the liquid is squeezed out of them and then adding yeast and bacteria to it ferments the whole thing and converts the sugar into alcohol.
It is available in three forms: Organic, Raw, and Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Here is the list of benefits of apple cider vinegar for skin, hairs, and health. Include apple cider vinegar in your daily diet. Trust me, you can feel the changes within a month.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits for Skin:
- It is a very good ingredient for the skin as it treats the skin problems like sunburn. Add one cup of apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup of coconut oil and few drops of lavender essential oil to a lukewarm water and take bath.
- Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial properties. It contains components like acetic acid, lactic acid, succinic acid and citric acid which treats acne and reduce scarring. You can use apple cider vinegar as a toner to treat acne.
- This also has anti-aging properties because of it has high Sulphur content. Sulphur reduces age spots and tightens up the skin.
- Although apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature, it has an alkalizing effect on the body. It balances the pH level of the skin. Use it as a skin toner or include 2 tablespoons in the diet.
- It also serves as an alternative to after shaving lotion. Mix Apple cider vinegar with essential oils and store it in a container. Apple this as an aftershave lotion.
Tips- If you don’t want to do any extra efforts then just apply apple cider vinegar to your face and leave it overnight and see the difference in the morning. This is the best way to get more apple cider vinegar benefits for skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits for Hair:
- It helps in treating dandruff, dryness, and itchiness due to its anti-bacterial properties. Mix equal quantity of apple cider vinegar and water. Store it in a spray bottle. Spray this mixture onto your hair after hair wash. Wait for 15 minutes and rinse. You can use twice per week to reduce dandruff, dryness, and itchiness.
- It also fights split ends and makes the hair soft and smooth. Use it in same ways as you use for removing dandruff. Using apple cider vinegar after shampoo works as a wonder portion of your hair.
- It also detangles your hair and also makes the hair grow faster than normal.
- It removes head lice. The apple cider vinegar dissolves the glue element that the lice eggs used to attach to the hair.
Tips- To gets an amazing shiny hair add ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar to ¼ cup of water and apply it on your hair scalp then wrap around a dry towel and wait for 20 minutes then rinse off. For best results repeat twice a week. You can also keep a serum prepared at home using water and apple cider vinegar. Use this whenever you feel the need.
Read More: How to do Hair Spa at Home in 6 Easy Steps
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Use apple cider vinegar daily for a healthy lifestyle. You can mix 1 or 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in your salad. This will help you in weight loss, lowers blood pressure, improves digestive system and more.
- The bacteria present in apple cider vinegar can enhance your digestive system by fighting with intestinal infections. It improves the ability to digest and absorb nutrients. This vinegar also helps in making the immune system stronger.
- It helps in weight loss. Apple cider vinegar helps in dropping unwanted pounds quickly. Just include 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in your daily diet plan and see the shocking result. But remember to take it with a healthy diet and active lifestyle.
A study showed that daily 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar consumption for 12 weeks helped in losing 1.7 kilograms. We also listed some home remedies other than apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
- Apple cider vinegar regulates blood sugar levels and fights with diabetes. Add one to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in an 8-ounce cup of water. Drink this water before meals to keep blood sugar levels steady.
- It reduces blood pressure levels. Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of honey in a glass of water and drink twice daily for lowering the blood pressure levels.
- It helps in maintaining cholesterol. Apple cider vinegar helps in keeping the heart healthy by decreasing cholesterol levels. Just include 1 or 2 tablespoons of apple cider and see its benefits.
- It is also known for reducing the cancerous cells. Some studies on this topic have shown that vinegar can kill cancer cells and shrink tumors (Study 1, Study 2).
- It also helps with body cramps and leg pains.
- Any kind of fungal infection can be easily treated with the help of apple cider vinegar.
- This vinegar helps in keeping teeth white. Brush your teeth with few drops of apple cider vinegar and rinse your mouth.
Tips- You can dilute it with warm water and get rid of bad breath and also help you increase your metabolism and hence it would help in lose weight. It would also reduce your overheating issue by keeping you satiated.
Read More: 10 Best Foods for Healthy Skin
Now, go grab a bottle of apple cider vinegar for yourself and see the results all by yourself. Trust me you would never be disappointed. These are best benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. Do not forget to share your experience in the comment section below.